Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fulton Street Mall Future Research Update/Plan

Last week I sent out emails to three of City Point's developers and to two contact addresses at DBP. I am still waiting on a response from them. If I do not hear back from them by the end of the week, I will attempt to call the offices to find out who to contact next.

Since I am unsure of the information I will get back from the developers, I am going to compile information from the Web, including articles about the future of the district, images and a list of porojects. I will complete this prior to Tuesday's class and probably post it onto "mysite" so it is accessible to the other students.

I also began to look at properties that are for sale/lease along (near) Fulton Street Mall. As I was collecting the information, I was trying to figure out if this fit in with future or present and I think it is a little of both. Much of this information is PDFs, so I will put it in a folder on mysite as well. An idea of how this could be displayed, is possibly having a board of available properties, similar to how Real Estate firms do in their windows with the different listings...

No comments:

Post a Comment